ASRock.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Technical Support > HTPC&Gaming Barebone&Others
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search Search  Events   Register Register  Login Login

PortForwarding on G10

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DaddyOG1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: PortForwarding on G10
    Posted: 19 Mar 2016 at 6:34am
I want to do some portforwarding and i was wondering if i am doing it right. please let me know if this is wrong. 

DaddyOG1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DaddyOG1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Mar 2016 at 11:05am
Good job asrock. 3 hours in and no one has responded not even a admin.  I have been trying to portforward with this all day and have tried every posible way and have rebooted the G10 like 100 times and my port is still not open. I will be returning this product. Good job You have lost a Customer. 
parsec View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote parsec Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Mar 2016 at 11:30am
A user support forum is not the same thing as a technical support service that might be supplied or purchased with a product. Even with the latter, you might be waiting for your phone call to be taken for quite a while.

Did you try submitting your question directly to ASRock networking technical support?

http://event.asrock.com/tsd-networking.asp
DaddyOG1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DaddyOG1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Mar 2016 at 6:21pm
got it to work
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic