ASRock.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Technical Support > Intel Motherboards
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search Search  Events   Register Register  Login Login

Is my H110 Pro BTC+ Dead £

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Newbie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Is my H110 Pro BTC+ Dead £
    Posted: 10 Apr 2022 at 8:22pm
Hi Guys,

I found your forum while searching a solution for my current problem.

For the hardware, I have :
H110 Pro BTC +
Intel i7-6700
1x : 8gb RAM ddr4

Everything went right for month with this configuration. I was running a 6 GPU rig smoothly. No bugs all fine. Yesterday, i needed to move my components to a different frame. I move all correctly and tested it with 1 single GPU to insure that everything was fine. The rig boot up and run whitout issues 1 one GPU.

I then added the 5 other and nothing happened anymore. No display, keyboard didn?™t power on while the CPU fan was running and the riser was power on.

I tried all possibilities explained on AsRoc manual and forums : Reset CMOS by jumpers, took of MOBO battery, took of RAM. Tried to run display via dvi, via GPU on principal PCI-e port. I also tried to power the MOBO with another PSU.

Despite this all, MOBO don?™t want to work anymore. When I power it, the CPU fan turns on, if i plug external fans, they run, but nothing appears on screen and the keyboard is unusable. Also mention that I tried to show display via DVI and via GPU on all PCI-e ports. Also tried all USB ports for the keyboard. No changes.

I don?™t know what to do anymore. Do you guys have any idea ?

Many thanks,
+
Newbie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Newbie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Apr 2022 at 8:28pm
Quick precision, i also tried to plug the GPU directly on the MOBO without a riser. Tried differents GPU also. And last but not least, I took all components off (including mobo battery). Press power button for twenty second to empty capasitors and let it sit for a night.

No spoil, no changes.

Many thanks for your inputs
Cheers
Lotus Eater View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lotus Eater Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 May 2023 at 3:17pm
I am also trying to beat a dead horse, tried most of the things you did.
You saved me time and effort by exhausting all possible remedies.
I should have gone in for gaming mobo.
Bought used one, thinking it was cheap, it switched on few times but it's done and dusted now.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic