ASRock.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Technical Support > AMD Motherboards
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search Search  Events   Register Register  Login Login

QC5000-ITX/PH no post beep

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FBK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: QC5000-ITX/PH no post beep
    Posted: 09 Apr 2016 at 5:02pm
Hello all,

I bought this MB to build a completely new NAS. The configuration is the following (everything is completely new):
- MB : QC5000-ITX/PH
- RAM : 2x4GB Kingston KyperX Predator Beast (http://www.kingston.com/datasheets/KHX16C9T3K2_8X.pdf)
- HDD : 2x3TB Seagate NAS HDDs

The first time I tried to boot, I got to screen asking to insert a bootable disk or drive. But one of the 2 fans wasn't plugged. So I stopped the NAS, plug the 2nd fan and restart. But since then, I cannot get it to display anything (fans, hdds, leds are working). There is no beep either.

I tried to remove the rams, and I hear well the beeps.
I'm thinking of a compatibility ram issue, but since it worked the first time, I am not sure what to do?

Any advice would be appreciated.
Xaltar View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Xaltar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Apr 2016 at 6:19pm
Clear CMOS, if that does not work then clear it again using this method.

Let us know what happens.
FBK View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FBK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Apr 2016 at 9:09pm
Thanks for your answer. Smile

The first method didn't work. I'll try the second one and let you know what happen. 

FBK View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FBK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Apr 2016 at 1:18am
Ok, then after trying the second method, it still doesn't boot Ouch
FBK View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FBK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Apr 2016 at 6:31pm
I tried with an other set of 4Gb ram (1333Mhz) but it still doesn't boot. I guess I just have to send back the MB and hope they can fix it.

I'll let you now!
Ben139Clark View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ben139Clark Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Apr 2021 at 12:48pm
It?™s definitely nice together with meanful. it?™s really cool blog. Linking is quite useful issue. you could have genuinely made it easier for lots of individuals which visit blog together with give them usefull details.
AVG PC Tuneup Crack
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic