ASRock.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Technical Support > AMD Motherboards
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search Search  Events   Register Register  Login Login

Asrock A320 HDV switch pins not working

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Fer Morales Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Asrock A320 HDV switch pins not working
    Posted: 12 Jun 2022 at 11:26pm
My Asrock A320 HDV started to have problems turning on a few days ago. At first I thought it was the switch, but I soon figure out that it was not. Initially I was able to jump start the computer by carfully touching the two power switch pins with my screwdriver. It would only stay on for a couple of seconds, so it would take more than a few attempts. I did that for three mornings at the start of my day. Today it refused to turn on. I then proceded to umplug hardrives, usb and monitor, but no luck. What can I do to fix it? Any pointers will be appreciated.
Fer Morales View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Fer Morales Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Jun 2022 at 2:54am
Update: A few minutes ago my computer turned itself on a few hours after I was done trying to turn it on. That makes me think there's something wrong with the motherboard.
RLGL View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RLGL Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Jun 2022 at 9:25pm
Power supply issue? Was it OC'ed?
Asrock Z370 Gaming K6,Intel i7 8700K,
Asrock x570 Taichi

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic