ASRock.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Technical Support > AMD Motherboards
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search Search  Events   Register Register  Login Login

X570 Taichi Bios (fTPM fix)

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote spitefulmonkey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: X570 Taichi Bios (fTPM fix)
    Posted: 21 Jun 2022 at 12:47pm
Is there any news about the new bios? Saw many other manufacturers have rolled theirs out correcting the stuttering. Just curious if we are going to see one and when?
Xaltar View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Xaltar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Jun 2022 at 3:42pm
I would imagine soon but I don't have any info on it, I am just a moderator
here and don't represent ASRock or speak for them. Sometimes my contacts at ASRock
will give me info on things like this but not in this case. I suspect they are still
testing the updates to make sure they are stable across all the effected board models.

ASRock used to be one of the quickest with BIOS updates but after a few bad
updates (AMD's fault in the early Ryzen days) they have adopted a more cautious
release schedule. You can always send ASRock a support ticket about your fTPM
issue, they may be able to provide you a beta BIOS to fix the issue ahead of the
official release. They have always been pretty good with this in my experience.

http://event.asrock.tsd.com/
Trezore View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Trezore Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Aug 2022 at 2:07pm
Great to find this post... X570 Taichi fTPM... I was searching all over for what my options are and best to select.

I see AMD fTPM, Route to LPC and Route to SPI... I was trying to find info on each choice and which would be best option to choose.

Now that I see there is a need for a BIOS update for ASRock X570 Taichi, I guess I can stop searching and just wait!

Looking forward to seeing a response on this thread when there is a fix for this TPM being recognized by Win 10 Pro, for upgrading to Win 11.

~Christian
Trezore View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Trezore Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Aug 2022 at 2:11pm
the link http://event.asrock.tsd.com/ shows "This Page Is Under Construction - Coming Soon!"

Whose site is that?
RLGL View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RLGL Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Aug 2022 at 10:35pm
There is a beta bios for the X570 taichi, dated 06/13/2022.L4.82 on the support page.
Asrock Z370 Gaming K6,Intel i7 8700K,
Asrock x570 Taichi

darkvader75 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote darkvader75 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Sep 2022 at 10:15am
I just installed an actual TPM from ASROCK.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic