ASRock.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Technical Support > HTPC&Gaming Barebone&Others
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search Search  Events   Register Register  Login Login

DeskMini X300 BIOS verssion in 2022

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote STGHMAAV Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: DeskMini X300 BIOS verssion in 2022
    Posted: 14 Jul 2022 at 11:12pm
Hi! Just bought the parts for my new PC. X300 + 5700G, but I came across after buying it, that depending on which BIOS version the minidesk has, the 5700G isn't compatible.

I saw that version 1.70 is from a year ago, so wanted to ask that if the one I ordered on my country (Spain) will have this BIOS version if the stock from the shop is recent or if Asrock relased something to be able to update BIOS without an older CPU, since I don't have any compatible and don't want to spend another 100$ just to buy a CPU to update the Motherboard.
threadzipper1957 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote threadzipper1957 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Jul 2022 at 9:19pm
ASRock products are usually updated, when new CPU's enter the market that require a new Agesa code.
When the system is purchased before that the BIOS can be updated, in that case, contact AMD support, they can borrow you a bootkit, that can help w
Kind Regards
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic