ASRock.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Technical Support > Intel Motherboards
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search Search  Events   Register Register  Login Login

Driver RGB B560 Pro4 not found

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Luke Simon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Driver RGB B560 Pro4 not found
    Posted: 18 Feb 2023 at 7:39pm
Hi everyone, I need your help because for some days now I have a problem with my mobo on the RGB side.
My build is as follows:
-CPU: Intel Core i5-10400
-MOBO: B560 Pro4
-SSD: Sabrent SSD Internal 1TB Rocket NVMe PCIe M.2 2280
-Case: Metallic Gear Neo Air -RAM: Crucial Ballistix BL2K8G32C16U4BL RGB, 3200 MHz
-PSU: Corsair CX650F RGB
-GPU: Gigabyte GeForce GTX 3050 Eagle OC 8G
-Heatsink: DeepCool Gammaxx GTE V2
-Fans: DeepCool RF120M (x3)
-Windows 11

Since I assembled the PC I've never had any problems and Polychrome has always worked properly. A few days ago I installed SignalRGB: from that moment the RGBs started to have anomalous behavior (when starting the PC, only some red or green devices lit up and not as set on SignalRGB) but then they set themselves correctly. Thinking it was a SignalRGB problem I thought about uninstalling and reinstalling Polychrome, but the problems started from there. At this moment the devices connected to the two ARGB channels no longer work and the mobo led (which I set to disable in F5 does not turn off anymore). When I try to install the following problems occur:
1) the EneDriver.msi file is not detected
https://i.imgur.com/hn383YN.png
2) After canceling in the previous point, I find myself in the folder where the program is installed. I click WriteFW and the following error message appears
https://i.imgur.com/TSQyrob.png
With a clear CMOS and a system restore you say I should fix? Do you have any other suggestions for me to solve the problem? Thanks in advance
threadzipper1957 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote threadzipper1957 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Mar 2023 at 11:42pm
Every hardware manufacturer, uses its own RGB controller chip, and software that is provided with it.
But some tools, cause conflicts, a known one, for instance, is Icue, from Corsair
The best way, is to disconnect the cables that are connected to the RGB headers on the board.
Then, uninstall all RGB tools, and after each uninstall, restart, and also remove the folders, that were created.
At some point, all tools, and folders are removed, next create a system restore point, and install the ASrock Tool.
Usually that fixes the issue, if nbot, remove the tool, and after a restart,use the restore point.
A lot of people make the mistake, to simply use the restore point, but at that time some drievrs and DLL's ar still active.
What I once tried was, to remove all tools, restart the system, and reset the BIOS to default settings, then install the tool, and in between create restore points
Kind Regards
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic