ASRock.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Technical Support > AMD Motherboards
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - no equalizer for headset in realtek audio console
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search Search  Events   Register Register  Login Login

no equalizer for headset in realtek audio console

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Torkolis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: no equalizer for headset in realtek audio console
    Posted: 27 Feb 2023 at 12:16am
I have a B650E PG Riptide WiFi motherboard, just upgraded recently my hardware. I have an issue where I have no equalizer in realtek audio console available.
My headset is a generic analog headset with 2 3.5mm jacks (yes those still exist) 1 for mic and 1 for the headphones. I have connected the both jacks to the connectors on the back of the motherboard, they work fine and all, I can listen to music also my mic is recognized and working, but in the realtek audio console the headphones are recognized as speakers and therefore I can not fine tune them, it does not offer an equalizer or anything else and there is also no option to change it to headphones, the option exists for the front panel on the case, but not for the connectors on the actual motherboard.
I have already installed all the latest drivers, bios, realtek. I have windows 11 with the latest updates, but I need equalizer for my headset.
Just for the info, on my old hardware before the recent upgrade it worked as expected.
Torkolis View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Torkolis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Feb 2023 at 12:23am
Just tested to connect the same headset to the front panel. That too does not offer me an equalizer in the console... There are few more options but no equalizer....
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic