ASRock.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Technical Support > Intel Motherboards
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search Search  Events   Register Register  Login Login

Can't manually change boot order in Bios

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sakman21 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Can't manually change boot order in Bios
    Posted: 10 May 2023 at 3:21pm
I am building a new set-up with a B365M - Pro4-F. I am installing Win 10 via USB stick but am struggling to manually change the boot order. In the boot menu, I can see my stick in the list in Options #1 #2 #3 but it is always second in line to the new hard drive.

How do I manually move the USB boot option to the top of the list so it will boot from it?

At the moment when I boot up it simply goes through the wake-up, then to a pale blue screen then nothing for say 30 seconds or so and then the PC shuts down. I've never used an Asrock before and in other bios systems, there is an option to choose the boot order and manually change it.

Any help is gratefully received.
The_Nephilim View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The_Nephilim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 May 2023 at 5:06pm
yes you should e able during bootup press F11 to bring the bootup menu to see your boot options you should be abler to select the device you want to boot then like a usb flash drive with win 11 on it or similar..
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic