ASRock.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Technical Support > AMD Motherboards
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search Search  Events   Register Register  Login Login

X670E Steel Legend

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Buligai Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: X670E Steel Legend
    Posted: 08 Jul 2023 at 11:26pm
Hi guys I am looking forward to buy a motherboard from ASRock -> X670E Steel Legend model and I want to pair it with a memory kit from GSkill: F5-6000J3038F16GX2-TZ5N (This is a Trident Z5 Neo model and on GSkill page and on other motherboard manufacturers says it supports EXPO not XMP) and I was looking today on the memory QVL of ASRock X670E Steel Legend and it says it has XMP not EXPO and I am confused. Can someone confirm that this memory kit that I want to buy does support EXPO on this motherboard please? Thanks!
luki99 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote luki99 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Nov 2023 at 10:49pm
I have a problem with these memories. The board sees the expo 6000 profile, but the system is unstable (bluescrean reset). It only works stably on 4800 in the 2 x 16 GB configuration. On one stick, 6000 is stable.
I also had a problem with running it in slots A2 and B2, it only works on B1 and B2
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic