ASRock.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Technical Support > AMD Motherboards
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search Search  Events   Register Register  Login Login

wICPFLASHADSBv2.ini Missing My Motherboard

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
Reuah View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Reuah Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: wICPFLASHADSBv2.ini Missing My Motherboard
    Posted: 05 Aug 2023 at 8:48am
I have been trying to flash my RGB chip for a few weeks now and have come up with nothing. This began when the RGB under the PCH cover turned off and stopped responding completely. I believe flashing the RGB chip would resolve this issue, however I have not been able to get the Flash program to run.
I have a B650E Steel Legend Wifi board, and when viewing the wICPFLASHADSBv2.exe program's .ini file, my motherboard is not listed. I have not yet been able to get this .exe to run; only returning this when opened:

----------------------------------------------------------------------
   wICPFLASHADSBv2 v1.0.9 - ASRock Incorporation, all rights reserved
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Project Name = B650E Steel Legend WiFi
BIOS Version = 1.28.AS01

The only thing I can think of is the parameters simply being missing from the .ini file. I installed Polychrome from my motherboard's download page, so I am not sure why this would be missing. Could this missing parameter result in the program not being able to run? Both the WriteFW.bat and the CMD method will not run, even when ran with administrator permissions. Is there anywhere I could find the missing parameters in order to put them into the .ini file?

Thanks for any assistance/responses.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic