ASRock.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Technical Support > Intel Motherboards
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search Search  Events   Register Register  Login Login

Overclocking BCLK on B760m PG Riptide

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Wapin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Overclocking BCLK on B760m PG Riptide
    Posted: 27 Sep 2023 at 9:59pm
Hello

I want to overclock the intel core i5 12400F processor using the BCLK on my B760m PG Riptide.

To do this, I've set the ratio to 40 for a BCLK of 110 (frequency sought at 4.4Ghz). The cpu cache ratio was set to 36, and I also paid attention to the ram frequency so as not to exceed its limits. I set the CPU Core/Cache Voltage to 1.15v and set Level 1 to Load line calibration.

When I do a stability test under OCCT, I get errors after 2 or 10 minutes, it varies. I'll need your help with the CPU voltage. Indeed, when I set 1.15v, the vCore is at 1.15v with a resting vidCore at 1.11v. When I run OCCT, the vidCore collapses to 1.05v. I have the impression that the cpu doesn't have enough voltage when under load. If I increase the CPU Core/Cache Voltage to 1.20, I don't see any effect on the vidCore. Another strange point, if I lower the CPU Core/Cache Voltage to 1.12v, I see the vidCore increased under OCCT.

Can you explain how to increase the vidCore voltage correctly? I don't understand how it works.

Best regards
Hrvoje View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hrvoje Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Feb 2024 at 12:03am
Heloo nobody answer you...shame on you Asrock....same problem here, it doesnt supply cpu with enough juice or we dont see it....cpuz and core temp, HW Monitor also...cant see voltage....i have it with 12400f cpu and set voltage fixed to 1.240V, it shows 1.15V, dont know where is the problem....bios 4.01, maby we must go back to previous bios version?????

Asrock stuff and support please help us >:)
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic