ASRock.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Technical Support > HTPC&Gaming Barebone&Others
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search Search  Events   Register Register  Login Login

Bios distorted image Beebox N3000

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote litris Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Bios distorted image Beebox N3000
    Posted: 20 May 2016 at 5:36am
The image of the N3000 is correct with normal use as OpenELEC.

But when he entered the Bios I do not see the image completely have to move the mouse to see the hidden part.

And it is distorted only occurs in the bios. Is it a mistake or normal TV? Attached a picture of the TV and detail of the deformation.

Capturing the full TV shows that part of the bios needed to view full you must move the mouse.

Detail photo of deformation

Thanks.

Edited by litris - 20 May 2016 at 5:55am
parsec View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote parsec Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 May 2016 at 1:41pm
Some TVs do not work perfectly when used with PCs.

The resolutions supported by PC monitors and TVs are not all the same. The resolution used in the UEFI/BIOS is not supported by the TV.

I used a 32" 720P TV with a PC, and it did the same thing in the BIOS that you see.

If your TV is 720P, which has multiple resolutions (1280 x 720, 1176 x 664), then it is normal for that TV.

I cannot see if your PC's UEFI/BIOS has the Full HD UEFI feature. If it does, you could try using the lower resolution setting instead of Auto, which might correct the problem.
litris View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote litris Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 May 2016 at 3:52pm
My TV is Full HD 1080p.

I'm going to see if there is the option in the bios you mention.

Thank you.
Bluesmanuk View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bluesmanuk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 May 2016 at 7:31am
Check the aspect ratio settings on your TV.

Different makes will have different names for the settings but mine has a variety (16:9, 4:3).

I choose Just scan which allows the TV to adjust itself to the environment that it is presented with.

Beebox N3150
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic