ASRock.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Technical Support > Intel Motherboards
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search Search  Events   Register Register  Login Login

PG Riptide Z790 WiFi - No Internet

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TheSageRage Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: PG Riptide Z790 WiFi - No Internet
    Posted: 18 Jan 2024 at 1:38am
I recently spent some time upgrading parts of my system because I got a new case for the holidays, and gave my old system to my girlfriend. I updated the following parts into my new PC:

Motherboard: ASrock PG Riptide Z790 WiFi

Intel Core i5 13600K

NZXT Kraken 280

Patriot Viper Venom DDR5 5600 (2 x 16GB)

I kept my Gigabyte 2070 Super, storage, and Corsair RM750 PSU from my old machine. I removed Windows from the boot drive (m.2 Nvme Crucial P1 1TB) before installing it in the new machine. Full parts list here: https://pcpartpicker.com/list/ftq4GP

Everything seemed like it was working fine except no internet was detected. I've tried installing the latest drivers from ASrock's site (some of which gave an error that there was no applicable device) and flashed the latest BIOS update from their site as well, neither of which has worked.

I tried formatting the drive and reinstalling Windows, to no avail. Do I have a dud motherboard? Should I buy a separate wireless card? Remove the CMOS battery to reset the BIOS? This is my third-ish PC build and should've known something was up when it was too easy to POST.

Thanks for your help!
Danny984 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Danny984 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Mar 2024 at 1:08am
Hey I?™m having the same problem. Did you find a solution yet?
Darkje View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Darkje Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Mar 2024 at 3:58am
salmawisoky View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote salmawisoky Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Mar 2024 at 9:35am
Hey I am having the same problem. https://drift-boss.pro
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic