ASRock.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Technical Support > Intel Motherboards
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search Search  Events   Register Register  Login Login

asrock b760m Pg riptide Case fans not syncing

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dave946 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: asrock b760m Pg riptide Case fans not syncing
    Posted: 26 Jan 2024 at 10:02am
Hello Guys!

So first of all before i bought asrock b760m Pg riptide, i had ASUS TUf Gamingb560M plus, and chieftec hunter gs-01b-op rgb fans and arctic liquid freezer ii 240 rgb fans are worked correctly i could switch whatever color i wanted.
I Would like to buy new setup so i decided to buy a 12400f, DDR5 rgb Rram and asrock b760m Pg riptide motherboard.
But now im stucked with the new motherboard.
Artict cooling fans working well i can switch the colors, i have rgb ddr5 rams and also working well also can switch colors.
But the case fans could not sync. I checked every cable, i pluged out and in, i checked bios, reinstalled win 11, I tried connect the 3 pins to ADDR_Led1,ADDR_Led2, ADDR_Led3.
I installed the Asrock polychrome program and click on ADDR_Led1,ADDR_Led2, ADDR_Led3 depending on which i plugged in.
I tried many versions of the program.

I dont know what im i doing wrong.
I cannot believe that everything worked fine in Asus tuf gaming (yesterday) and now something is dead.
Pls help me if you can!

Thank you

Best Regards
David
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic