ASRock.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Technical Support > Intel Motherboards
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search Search  Events   Register Register  Login Login

B760M Can't use the on-board graphic

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote raphaelkiyoshi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: B760M Can't use the on-board graphic
    Posted: 13 Feb 2024 at 11:32pm
Hi,

I've got a B760M steel legend wifi and I am having a problem trying to use the onboard graphics.

Connected to a monitor using HDMI and no output. Later on, I found out that onboard was not working by adding a graphic card into PCI-e. I thought it was some problem in BIOS and I changed all the settings to default and also updated the bios for the latest version and no result.

I thought the onboard graphic was disabled on the bios but I can't find any option to enable or disable or choose what graphic I want to use.

Based on BIOS setup manual that I've got from Asrock official page There should be an option in the Chipset config (Primary Graphics Adapter), however, it doesn't show that option. Also, I tried to check the graphic on the windows in the device manager and the only graphic that is shown there is the one I am using in PCI-e.

Can I consider the iGPU is dead?

raphaelkiyoshi View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote raphaelkiyoshi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Feb 2024 at 11:34pm
The image of the BIOS:
https://ibb.co/Wsdk1xf
Darkje View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Darkje Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Feb 2024 at 4:55am
does the cpu have iGPU or are you using an F version?
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic