ASRock.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Technical Support > AMD Motherboards
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search Search  Events   Register Register  Login Login

AsRock 970 Fatal1ty Crossfire

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dinin70 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Dec 2016 at 11:00pm
By the way, update.

After having shut down the Computer. Warhammer Total War sees a very nice improvement: +25% FPS with crossfire.

This hadn't happen before so following a complete reinstallation with CMOS clearing helped.

For Overwatch I see two trends loads of people saying it's not optimized, other saying it functions... Can't see the Truth out there...

I'm downloading 3dmark
dinin70 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dinin70 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Dec 2016 at 3:44am
3dmark is functionning hardly and it takes before the system runs the four test.

However I am assuming the crossfire functions correctly since Total War Warhammer sees a clear improvement thanks to the CrossFire. Not as far as I hoped, however Total Wars are very CPU heavy.

Does any of you know which FPS game as a proper CF support that I may test?

I'm stating FPS since they generally are non CPU-heavy, so, logically, should benefit the most out of CrossFire (I suppose...)

Thank you a lot for your help by the way.

As I mentionned, the CMOS clearing is probably the thing that made it functioning.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic