ASRock.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Technical Support > Intel Motherboards
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search Search  Events   Register Register  Login Login

Help with Rebate

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote douglepong Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Help with Rebate
    Posted: 27 Jan 2017 at 2:31pm
Maybe someone here can help me as well with my rebate. For some reason it's disqualified. I tried my best to fill out the information correctly. If it is incorrect there has to be a way to explain my case. The only reason I bought the motherboard is for the 25 dollar rebate.
wardog View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wardog Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Jan 2017 at 2:50pm
Where is the pdf located, link please, that I can determine who/where?

And I moved your post under a new Thread so as not to detract from the one you originally posted to.
wardog View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wardog Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Jan 2017 at 2:52pm
Originally posted by wardog wardog wrote:

Where is the pdf located, link please, that I can determine who/where?

Too I guess, where did you purchase it from and what motherboard did you purchase?
wardog View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wardog Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Jan 2017 at 2:55pm
Doug, please. It is polite to create your own Thread in forums. I have now deleted your second post of same.

Please, continue this here.
douglepong View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote douglepong Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Jan 2017 at 3:24pm
Doug, after copying and pasting the info you posted here I edited the data out. No sense leaving it here for the world to view.

Edited by wardog - 31 Jan 2017 at 4:23pm
wardog View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wardog Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Jan 2017 at 4:26pm
Oh. Did you keep copies of the requested data/material that was submitted?

In replying, let's take this matter to PM please.
wardog View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wardog Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Feb 2017 at 9:54am
Originally posted by wardog wardog wrote:

In replying, let's take this matter to PM please.

I have deleted your last two posts and initiated a PM with you as I requested. Please reply with the requested info as per instructed in my PM.

Please cease posting the rebate info here. I have it already and am attempting again to take this to PM with you.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic