FAQ FAQ  Forum Search Search  Events   Register Register  Login Login

App Shop Empty

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
Xaltar View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Xaltar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Feb 2017 at 5:09pm
The app seems unable to connect to any of the servers. The information on the Apps and Drivers tab is loaded from the servers, it isn't part of the app itself. So what we are seeing here is a connection failure. Do you have any third party firewalls and antivirus apps running?
sabeltann View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sabeltann Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Feb 2017 at 5:03pm
I've tried with all of the different servers, restarted the app and tried again, all failed. I also removed the program and installed again, same problem I noticed that when I ie. change to server 3, quit the program and re-open it the server entry is empty:

Xaltar View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Xaltar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Feb 2017 at 3:44pm
Try changing to each server in turn the closing and reopening the app. If that fails completely uninstall it then download and install again.
sabeltann View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sabeltann Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Feb 2017 at 3:36pm
Hi!

I got this  Beebox 7100u kaby lake up and running with windows 10 yesterday, and I installed the ASRock APP Shop, but it does not show any apps/updates:

I manually downloaded and installed UEFI 1.60 so I know that there(were) is some updates for this NUC.

Please help, this is annoying.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic