ASRock.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Technical Support > Intel Motherboards (German)
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search Search  Events   Register Register  Login Login

Extreme 5 motherboard problem?!?!

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LafayettePH Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Extreme 5 motherboard problem?!?!
    Posted: 19 Mar 2017 at 11:56am
Rescently my pc has been getting some issues mainly once I start up the pc my monitor mouse and keyboard won't work but the fans GPU and stock intel fan works fine, after
Multiple restarts it worked fine for quite sometime until today my start and restart buttons lit up red as well as a light above the start up button and the same issue is happening to my pc, does this have anything to do with it
wardog View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wardog Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Mar 2017 at 12:09pm
Originally posted by LafayettePH LafayettePH wrote:

Rescently my pc has been getting some issues mainly once I start up the pc my monitor mouse and keyboard won't work but the fans GPU and stock intel fan works fine, after
Multiple restarts it worked fine for quite sometime until today my start and restart buttons lit up red as well as a light above the start up button and the same issue is happening to my pc, does this have anything to do with it

What you've provided so far, very little, is not enough to even begin helping you.

To help us here begin to help you, please list out ALL your systems components, incl'ing Make and Model/Kit numbers, and include how old the PSU is also.

LafayettePH View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LafayettePH Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Mar 2017 at 1:01pm
Well all I know about my motherboard is that it's an Asrock Z97 extreme 5 anniversary edition, my PSU is 6-7 months old the PSU coming from deepcool though I have forgotten the exact model specs of it

PC SPECS:
Core i5-4690 (non K)
GTX 1070 G1
16gb G.skill GDDR 3 RAM
Deepcool PSU (I believe e it's the 500watt model)
Asrock Z97 extreme 5 anniversary edition

If you need more info please do ask
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic