ASRock.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Technical Support > AMD Motherboards
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Fatal1ty AB350 Gaming K4 no overclocking/keyboard
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search Search  Events   Register Register  Login Login

Fatal1ty AB350 Gaming K4 no overclocking/keyboard

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hdtv35 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Fatal1ty AB350 Gaming K4 no overclocking/keyboard
    Posted: 01 Apr 2017 at 9:40am
After updating to the new P2.20 bios my R7 1700 no longer overclocks, it just stays at 3.0-3.15GHz. I have it set to manual mode in the bios and to 3.9GHz at 1.375v, but doesn't change in windows.

My second issue is with my G510 logitech gaming keyboard. The bios does not recognize it and will not let me enter with it, nor will it allow me to type at all within the bios. It forces me to use another keyboard which works fine. Guess this issue has happened before since I've seen multiple posts about it in the past for other boards.
wardog View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wardog Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Apr 2017 at 10:32am
Try the below and report back please.

http://forum.asrock.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=630&title=how-to-clear-cmos-via-battery-removal
hdtv35 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hdtv35 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Apr 2017 at 11:29am
I removed the battery and shorted the jumper for about 40 minutes and it did fix the overclocking problem! My keyboard still does not work but it seems only a bios patch will solve that. Thank you for your help.
Sandbird View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sandbird Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Apr 2017 at 9:03am
I have the same problem with the Z270 Pro4 motherboard. The G510 isnt working.
Hope we get an update soon..I really like this keyboard :/
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic