ASRock.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Technical Support > AMD Motherboards
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search Search  Events   Register Register  Login Login

AB350 Pro4 no signal to monitor...

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote vector Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Sep 2017 at 12:26am
Happened to me one week ago. New vid card came in today. We will see how it goes...
wk55tw View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wk55tw Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Nov 2017 at 1:20am
I have the same issue with mine. The PC went through loop of reboot. Following are my configs:

ASRock ab350 Pro4
AMD Ryzen 5 1600
GeIL EVO Potenza 16GB
GTX 1080 8GB Turbo OC GPU
SeaSonic SSR-550M

I already went thru 2 MBs & 2 CPUs. No POST.

JustToHelp View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JustToHelp Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Nov 2019 at 6:00pm
Had the exact same problem (power on off cycle about 30s) and the solution was quite simple. Left side of the memory module was not totally in the slot! Needed to hear that "clicking" sound when entering memory on both sides of the slot.

Quite nerve cracking for first time computer assembler to see the motherboard bend like crazy and the amount of force required. I totally thought I bricked it. Hopefully they do these MBs more bend resistant or make easier to enter memory modules...
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic