ASRock.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Technical Support > AMD Motherboards
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Update Bios From Windows A75M-HVS To install W10
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search Search  Events   Register Register  Login Login

Update Bios From Windows A75M-HVS To install W10

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hermes Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Update Bios From Windows A75M-HVS To install W10
    Posted: 26 Apr 2017 at 6:06am
Hi all, I wanted to update my operating system from W7 to W10 days ago, but to my surprise at the start, it was left on the black screen with the W10 logo and did not do anything else when restarting I obtained the following error 0xC1900101, After searching a lot on the web you can obtain that the error was solved when updating the BIOS and thus could install W10.

Now my doubt is I have the version of bios P1.2  http://www.asrock.com/mb/AMD/A75M-HVS/#BIOS And the version that is in the official page is 2.0, if I upgrade from version 1.2 directly to 2.0 there will be no problems? Or should I upgrade in order 1.2 to 1.3 to 1.4? 
I would do so by following these instructions.
http://www.asrock.com/support/BIOSIG.asp?cat=Windows7

Thanks for your time.
wardog View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wardog Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Apr 2017 at 1:35pm
Use Instant Flash from within the BIOS. You need to unpack the ROM file to a USB stick first.

As 2.00 is only listed, flash to 2.00. Skipping any others.

Stay away from flashing in/from Windows. A quick search here, had you, you'd know why.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic