ASRock.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Technical Support > AMD Motherboards
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - X370 Killer SLI, CHA_FAN 1 can't control 3-pin fan
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search Search  Events   Register Register  Login Login

X370 Killer SLI, CHA_FAN 1 can't control 3-pin fan

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Trender Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: X370 Killer SLI, CHA_FAN 1 can't control 3-pin fan
    Posted: 23 May 2017 at 8:18pm
Hello, I don't know if its a current bios bug, I broke my mobo or its meant to be like that, but my CHA_FAN 1 can't control any 3-pin fans, it can control pwm fans only, but the thing is CHA_FAN2 and CHA_FAN3 can control both 3-pin fans and pwm fans, so i don't know whats the issue
formula383 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote formula383 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 May 2017 at 8:42pm
Broken bios support :(
datonyb View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote datonyb Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 May 2017 at 10:58pm
have you read the manual ?
i recall some of my fan headers do not support both fan types

i use the case fan controller anyway on my system as most of them were already wired to that and i havnt needed to change the speeds since building it
[url=https://valid.x86.fr/jpg250][/url]

3800X, powercolor reddevil vega64, gskill tridentz3866, taichix370, evga750watt gold
Trender View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Trender Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 May 2017 at 1:19am
Originally posted by datonyb datonyb wrote:

have you read the manual ?
i recall some of my fan headers do not support both fan types

i use the case fan controller anyway on my system as most of them were already wired to that and i havnt needed to change the speeds since building it
Well I mean its weird that CHA FAN 1 can change only pwm speeds and CHA FAN 2&3 can change both 3 pin and pwm
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic