ASRock.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Technical Support > AMD Motherboards
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search Search  Events   Register Register  Login Login

FM 2A75 Pro 4

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote robnorris Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: FM 2A75 Pro 4
    Posted: 05 Aug 2015 at 12:43am
I have recent got this off my mate and built it how ever when i turn it on the fans all spin but there is no signal on the monitor... It doesnt beep or anything when starting up or running hwever when you first turn it on it does display a few what look like codes but i have look on the internet and does all that i have been told to do how ever nothing seems to have changed its still doing the same thing over and over again
I have also downloaded the user guide for this mother bored and it doesnt tell me in there either. 
The coeds are 15 C5 84/04 10 ( not sure weather it 04 or 84 so i put in both) If someone knows what that means it would be great to know so i cant get it going....
rob.norris
Xaltar View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Xaltar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Aug 2015 at 1:13am
OK so it stops on 10 then nothing happens?

We need more info about the system, CPU, GPU, RAM brand and model.

Are the codes displayed on the monitor or the LED indicator on the motherboard (Dr. Debug LED)? It is normal for dr debug codes to cycle during post, if there is a problem it will be the last code displayed. 
robnorris View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote robnorris Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Aug 2015 at 1:19am
The CPU is a AMD A8 5600 series 
The GPU is a RADENON RS 270X 
The ram is G.skill Ripjaws x (two of them) 

rob.norris
parsec View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote parsec Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Aug 2015 at 2:06pm
Originally posted by robnorris robnorris wrote:

I have recent got this off my mate and built it how ever when i turn it on the fans all spin but there is no signal on the monitor... It doesnt beep or anything when starting up or running hwever when you first turn it on it does display a few what look like codes but i have look on the internet and does all that i have been told to do how ever nothing seems to have changed its still doing the same thing over and over again
I have also downloaded the user guide for this mother bored and it doesnt tell me in there either. 
The coeds are 15 C5 84/04 10 ( not sure weather it 04 or 84 so i put in both) If someone knows what that means it would be great to know so i cant get it going....

Assuming those are POST codes, 10 is a problem related to the memory, or the memory controller in the CPU, so possibly a CPU problem too.

Did you get the board, CPU, and memory together from your friend? Or did you get the board alone and added the CPU and memory?

If you know the exact model number of the memory, that would help determine if it is compatible with the board and CPU.

Did you try clearing the CMOS/BIOS, and try to start it again?

If your memory is 1600 or faster, you must put the memory in slots A2 and B2.

Since you just built this PC, did you connect a four or eight pin power cable from the power supply to the 4/8 pin CPU power connector at the top - left side of the board? That is required for the CPU to work.
robnorris View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote robnorris Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Aug 2015 at 8:47pm
I think we might have got somewhere now its no longer saying 10 now its beeing 5 times and displaying D4 might you be able to tell what that is?
rob.norris
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic