ASRock.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Technical Support > Intel Motherboards
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search Search  Events   Register Register  Login Login

Z270 Gaming K4 vs driver i219-v

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote riioKen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Z270 Gaming K4 vs driver i219-v
    Posted: 21 Jul 2017 at 6:28am
Hello guys, i have a problem with the intel lan, it crashes 5-6 time for day, i'm a gamer (like you probably) and i must resolve this problem. I tried to download every driver on intel site but nothing, i tried to change lan cable or port on router but same result. This problem happened to me a while ago like 3 months but i solve it and now im not able to find that driver anymore. Can you help me?
Some of you have same problem?
Windows 10 Pro 64

parsec View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote parsec Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Jul 2017 at 10:01am
Originally posted by riioKen riioKen wrote:

Hello guys, i have a problem with the intel lan, it crashes 5-6 time for day, i'm a gamer (like you probably) and i must resolve this problem. I tried to download every driver on intel site but nothing, i tried to change lan cable or port on router but same result. This problem happened to me a while ago like 3 months but i solve it and now im not able to find that driver anymore. Can you help me?
Some of you have same problem?
Windows 10 Pro 64

Intel updates their network driver all the time, so who knows what version you were using.

The latest Intel network driver for Windows 10 is here. Previous versions are listed lower down on the page, on the left side:

https://downloadcenter.intel.com/download/25016/Intel-Network-Adapter-Driver-for-Windows-10-?product=83418

Personally, I have never had any problems with the Intel wired network connection and driver. They always work perfectly. Besides Windows 10 breaking Teaming for quite a while with the Intel drivers, I have never had a problem with the Intel network drivers.

riioKen View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote riioKen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Jul 2017 at 3:12pm
I was using the last version of the intel driver. Anywhere i solve the problem going in the proprieties of the lan card and deactivate the eco mode. Windows 10 every 30m was turning off the driver.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic