ASRock.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Technical Support > AMD Motherboards
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search Search  Events   Register Register  Login Login

Taichi x370 not sound help :(

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote yenkaa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Taichi x370 not sound help :(
    Posted: 09 Oct 2017 at 11:46pm
Hello to all of you, I just bought a x370 taichi and I am desperate, I have no sound detected with my headphones by jack  ... I installed several times realtek, but it is never detected in windows 10 ... it does not  in device manager and it tells me that no audio device is connected ... help thanks :(

sorry for my english, im french.
MisterJ View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MisterJ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Oct 2017 at 5:26am
yenkaa, your English is fine, but please post your system specifications as I have in my signature.  This same problem was posed recently, so please search for it.  If I remember, I suggested looking in the BIOS and make sure the front panel is set to HD Audio not AC97.  See if this helps.  Enjoy, John.
Fat1 X399 Pro Gaming, TR 1950X, RAID0 3xSamsung SSD 960 EVO, G.SKILL FlareX F4-3200C14Q-32GFX, Win 10 x64 Pro, Enermx Platimax 850, Enermx Liqtech TR4 CPU Cooler, Radeon RX580, BIOS 2.00, 2xHDDs WD
parsec View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote parsec Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Oct 2017 at 8:14am
Originally posted by yenkaa yenkaa wrote:

Hello to all of you, I just bought a x370 taichi and I am desperate, I have no sound detected with my headphones by jack  ... I installed several times realtek, but it is never detected in windows 10 ... it does not  in device manager and it tells me that no audio device is connected ... help thanks :(

sorry for my english, im french.

Which jack are you using for the headphones? On the board's IO panel, or the jack on the PC case?

If it is the PC case headphone jack, did you connect the audio cable from the PC case to the HD Audio connector on the board?

Did you configure the Windows Sound option in Control Panel, to select the audio device you want to use?

We have no idea what other components you are using in this PC, please tell us what they are.

Are you installing the Realtek driver from your board's download page:

http://www.asrock.com/mb/AMD/X370%20Taichi/index.asp#osW1064
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic