ASRock.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Technical Support > Intel Motherboards
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search Search  Events   Register Register  Login Login

H110 Pro BTC+ | Endless Reboots

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MasterBPM Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: H110 Pro BTC+ | Endless Reboots
    Posted: 10 Nov 2017 at 1:33am
Hi,

I got an annoying issue with above mentioned MoBo. CryCry

I bought it for a bigger Rig and wanted to do the base install of the OS, but stucked on an endless reboot error.

Short specs: H110 Pro BTC+ | G4400 Intel CPU | 8 GB G-Skill DDR4 Kit | 550 Watt PSU | 120GB SSD

Nothing else so far, no risers, no GPU's, nothing ...

- So i boot up from an usb Stick to install Windows 10, logo shows up and instand reboot. (Stick on an other System all fine).
- Remove SSD and cords, boot from stick the same - reboot.
- So i cloned the harddrive of a similiar system, removed all usb devices, ASRock logo shows up, with the circles for a second and reboot. On first reboot it showed me repair options, i have choosen safe mode, but still the same - reboot.
- So i unplugged everything exchanged RAM from a working system and did the CMOS reset. Still the same.
- So everything left unplugged and created a linux pendrive, even the same once boot option has been chosen, reboot.

I am getting mad on it !

So PSU checked in an other system, fine. RAM already was out of running system and this RAM is currently running in that system again. Exchanged the MoBo from Vendor, exact the same issue again.

Is there some kind of BIOS setting i missed ? Or maybe a misconfiguration on default setting for RAM or CPU ?

Please help me ! :-)

Thanks and Regards,

MasterBPM
ASRock_TSD View Drop Down
ASRock_Official
ASRock_Official

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ASRock_TSD Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Nov 2017 at 10:48am

Dear MasterBPM,

Thank you for choosing ASRock.

Regarding your case, we have tested in our lab, with BIOS default setting Windows 10 can be installed properly in UEFI mode.

We provide some suggestion to try.

1.     Please load BIOS default to check if the system can work properly.

Please press Del during POST to get into BIOS, press F9 to load BIOS default, press F10 to save and exit BIOS.

2.     Please check your power supply is connected well, and all power cable is connected properly.

3.     Please install one stick memory on A1, B1 to check if the system can work properly.

4.     Please change another memory to try step 4.

5.     Please reapply your CPU thermal grease, reinstall your CPU and check if your CPU socket pin is fine.

6.     Please try to install your system in UEFI mode to check.

7.     Please change another power supply to check if the system can work fine.

8.     If possible, please change another CPU to check if the system can work properly.

9.     Please clear CMOS.

You can follow the user manual page 18 to clear CMOS.

http://asrock.pc.cdn.bitgravity.com/Manual/H110%20Pro%20BTC+.pdf

Thank you!

Yours truly,

ASRock TSD

Bubsl View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bubsl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Feb 2018 at 2:42am
Same here:

Brand new: Celeron, 8 GB Ram, Samsung 850 EVO SSD, BeQuiet Power unit...

Tried many times (10 hours) to install Win 7, Win 8, Win 10 on 1.) USB Sticks (2.0 & 3.0) and all same on 2.) DVD-Rom....nothing works.

Win 7: aborts after a few minutes formatting the SSD, or edting partitions, or after e.g. 10 expanding files..
Win 8: Board rebbots after Win Logo
Win 10: same

Used Asrock "Win 7 USB Patcher" for Win 7 install...nothing...and so on...

Sorry guys, this is not my first board I installed BUT THE WORST !

TonoTheQuick View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TonoTheQuick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Apr 2018 at 10:55pm
Hello,
I have to join also to this club... everything that I tried with this motherboard ends in a restart. First time in my live that I have suffered something like this...
Please, asrock guys... any solution to this matter?
Best regards

eewing View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eewing Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 May 2020 at 1:09pm
Please help i have the same issue. The motherboard will auto restart itself, sometimes without a display.

Unstable performance, if i remove cmos and remove and add the ram, the display comes up. but after a few hours it automatically shutdown by itself.
ASRock_TSD View Drop Down
ASRock_Official
ASRock_Official

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ASRock_TSD Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 May 2020 at 11:03am
Dear Eewing,

Thank you for posting your query to the ASRock forum.

Unintended shut down can be caused by an unstable system.

Please check the following points:
1. Please check the temperature on all of the parts of the motherboard.
2. Please check the RAM by using the memory test.

If the problem persists, kindly contact the store where the motherboard was purchased from. They will check which parts around the motherboard or the motherboard itself are causing such an issue.

With thanks,
ASRock TSD
papajo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote papajo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Mar 2021 at 2:20am
I have the same issue TEMPs are ok, RAM I can not test but it rans on cl15 @2133

I think the board is just messed up and that's a huge letdown considering its features vs price, yes ok it has 13 PCIex1 port which is very good but through an hdmi output and make it remotely stamble if you going to sell it @ 200+ usd...
papajo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote papajo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Mar 2021 at 2:21am
Originally posted by MasterBPM MasterBPM wrote:

Hi,

I got an annoying issue with above mentioned MoBo.£CryCry

I bought it for a bigger Rig and wanted to do the base install of the OS, but stucked on an endless reboot error.

Short specs: H110 Pro BTC+ | G4400 Intel CPU | 8 GB G-Skill DDR4 Kit | 550 Watt PSU | 120GB SSD

Nothing else so far, no risers, no GPU's, nothing ...

- So i boot up from an usb Stick to install Windows 10, logo shows up and instand reboot. (Stick on an other System all fine).
- Remove SSD and cords, boot from stick the same - reboot.
- So i cloned the harddrive of a similiar system, removed all usb devices, ASRock logo shows up, with the circles for a second and reboot. On first reboot it showed me repair options, i have choosen safe mode, but still the same - reboot.
- So i unplugged everything exchanged RAM from a working system and did the CMOS reset. Still the same.
- So everything left unplugged and created a linux pendrive, even the same once boot option has been chosen, reboot.

I am getting mad on it !

So PSU checked in an other system, fine. RAM already was out of running system and this RAM is currently running in that system again. Exchanged the MoBo from Vendor, exact the same issue again.

Is there some kind of BIOS setting i missed £ Or maybe a misconfiguration on default setting for RAM or CPU £

Please help me ! :-)

Thanks and Regards,

MasterBPM

did you find a sollution£
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic