ASRock.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Technical Support > AMD Motherboards
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search Search  Events   Register Register  Login Login

TSME support

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Anju84 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: TSME support
    Posted: 05 Dec 2017 at 2:42pm
On the CPU support list of the MB X370 Taichi, there are AMD Ryzen Pro processors listed, too. Is it possible to use the Ryzen Pro TSME feature (Transparent Secure Memory Encryption)? Probably, it should be enough to enable this option in BIOS, so in that case my question reduces on whether it's possible to enable the TSME in the BIOS of this MB.

ASRock_TSD View Drop Down
ASRock_Official
ASRock_Official

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ASRock_TSD Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Dec 2017 at 3:03pm
Dear Anju84,

Greetings, this is ASRock TSD.

The TSME function is available in native AMD BIOS code.

Please find the option under BIOS>Advanced tab>AMD CBS>UMC Common Options (DDR4 Common Options)>Security

The default value is Auto, please feel free to enable it.

Thanks!

All the best,
ASRock TSD
overdue2263 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote overdue2263 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Aug 2023 at 5:23pm
Hello,

In BIOS version 5.60 for the ASRock X370 Taichi, I cannot find any way to enable TSME.

The "UMC Common Options (DDR4 Common Options)" menu does not exist, and the "UMC Common Options" menu does not include a TSME setting.

Is there any way to enable TSME in BIOS 5.60, or is there a different BIOS version that should be used instead? My CPU is a Ryzen 7 PRO 1700X (Summit Ridge).

Thank you
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic