ASRock.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Technical Support > Intel Motherboards
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Z370 Fatality K6 - VID and Vcore much difference
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search Search  Events   Register Register  Login Login

Z370 Fatality K6 - VID and Vcore much difference

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Andrei433 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Z370 Fatality K6 - VID and Vcore much difference
    Posted: 06 Jan 2018 at 9:16pm
Hello friends!
Could you tell me, why VID and Vcore have to much difference (example in the screenshot)?
I set Vcore 1.15 and LLC lvl4 in BIOS and his monitoring show the same 1.15 in BIOS interface.
In Windows I saw this: in 100% load Vcore 1.056 (I think LLC drop from 1.15 to 1.056 - it's ok) and VID - 1.205 (And I can't understand where does this indicator come from). And VID much higher than Vcore.

Current BIOS version 1.30. On 1.0 and 1.1 these indicators were the opposite (VID < Vcore).

Which from this indexes (Vcore or VID) is correct? And should I change something in the BIOS settings to fix it?
Andrei433 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Andrei433 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Jan 2018 at 3:13pm
Any body home?
Cata79 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cata79 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jan 2018 at 2:54am
Asrock forum is not a place to look foranswers. They just don't give a phack or the asrock guys will tell you to reinstall windows, lol.

Vis is what CPU is requesting, Vcore is what it is getting. What you see is absolutely normal.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic