ASRock.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Technical Support > Intel Motherboards
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search Search  Events   Register Register  Login Login

B365M IB-R Motherboard

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Xnvasxve Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: B365M IB-R Motherboard
    Posted: 15 hours 58 minutes ago at 1:24am
Having issues with my system. After a full shutdown my PC has issues fully powering back up. It will get to the manufacturer logo then completely shut down. There is a red light that is continuously on near ethernet port one motherboard even when power supply is switched off. I can get my PC to boot with trial and error. I've found that I'm able to successfully boot my PC if I cycle the power then press the main power button before this red light comes on. The only changes I've made is I recently upgraded from the 1660 super it came with to a RTX 3060 12GB
Xnvasxve View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Xnvasxve Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 hours 54 minutes ago at 1:28am
Originally posted by Xnvasxve Xnvasxve wrote:

Having issues with my system. After a full shutdown my PC has issues fully powering back up. It will get to the manufacturer logo then completely shut down. There is a red light that is continuously on near ethernet port one motherboard even when power supply is switched off. I can get my PC to boot with trial and error. I've found that I'm able to successfully boot my PC if I cycle the power then press the main power button before this red light comes on. The only changes I've made is I recently upgraded from the 1660 super it came with to a RTX 3060 12GB
I also added 2 sticks of 32GB DDR4 3200 RAM.
WEB GURU View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote WEB GURU Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 2 hours 33 minutes ago at 2:49pm
SYNACK ARE THE MOST LEGIT ASSET RECOVERY MASTERS
Personally, I think it's a little sad that some people give up on finding their lost money, passwords, or cryptocurrency when there is so much support available. when a wide range of professionals are willing to assist you in obtaining what is rightfully yours. I've spoken with friends who are going through comparable circumstances but are too proud or shy to ask for assistance. I've always believed that you should receive assistance if everyone is receiving it. Although I prefer to remain anonymous, I feel compelled to relay this crucial information: hackers are there for a purpose. to assist you when officials or the police are unable to. So far, I have tried Synack Hackers, and I have to say, they have not let me down. This hacker saved me the $240,000 USDT that I would have otherwise lost. I was sadly let down by the police department, which is why I decided to look for hackers. So, beloved, get assistance. If you're interested in working with my hackers, here is their email: (synackhack{@}tech{-}center{.}com)
WEB GURU
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic