ASRock.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Technical Support > Intel Motherboards
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search Search  Events   Register Register  Login Login

RMA MB need to Pay 25 Euro for Return to me.

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aaronpcfixing Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: RMA MB need to Pay 25 Euro for Return to me.
    Posted: 06 Feb 2018 at 11:38pm
Hi Everyone,

I have recently tried to RMA A Faulty Motherboard B150 Gaming K4.
Firstly It was taking 10 days for Asrock Customer service to return my email.
After customer service has verified MB is still in the warranty,
Then I was told that I need to pay both postages!
I need to pay to send the MB to Asrock and need to pay for Asrock send it to me back.
I think this is very ridiculous.

I have not sent the Motherboard yet.

Honestly, I have done RMA few other brands of Motherboard and it was always Manufactuer pay for the return cost.

Beside the Quality of Motherboard.
I won't recommend any of my friend and customer to buy Asrock motherboard just because the difficulty of customer service.

Xaltar View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Xaltar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Feb 2018 at 1:50am
Return to manufacturer is not the same as returning to the reseller. I have never performed an RMA I didn't have to pay shipping for, from any brand. Returning the item to the place of purchase however often is covered by the reseller. It's always best to try and return a product to the place of purchase before seeking a manufacturer RMA. 

It's one of the unfortunate elements of a warranty when dealing with a manufacturer directly. I have been building servers, PCs and other specialized systems for a very long time and had to deal with RMAs both as a consumer and a reseller, it's all down to the company you deal with in the end. I covered shipping costs as a reseller but a number of other resellers I worked with did not and would charge a "handling fee" that was designed to cover the shipping.

Sorry to hear you needed an RMA, I have not had an ASRock board fail on me yet and I have used and sold a lot of them over the years. I know luck has something to do with it but I have grown quite fond of the cost/performance on offer. 
aaronpcfixing View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aaronpcfixing Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Feb 2018 at 6:15pm
Thanks for the reply.
But I could not disagree more.
I have had RMA a lot of parts in few different brand to Manufacturer such as ASUS, Toshiba, MSI, GIGABYTE, some of them arranged collection that I don't have to pay anything. some of them ask me to post it myself but they will pay for the return cost.

If you have never performed an RMA that you didn't have to pay to ship for. It may because you have not come across many brands or you didn't get many broken parts.

Thanks

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic