ASRock.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Technical Support > Intel Motherboards
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search Search  Events   Register Register  Login Login

Wifi-Card replacement query

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jeidamani Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Wifi-Card replacement query
    Posted: 03 May 2015 at 11:37am
Hello there,

I have recently purchased a Z97E-ITX/ac Motherboard. I detached the mini PCIe wifi card just to marvel at it (it was so tiny!) but now have a slight dilemma.

My problem:
A child has managed to get hold of it, snap the antenna cables and damaged the little card with a screwdriver Ouch Needless to say - the card no longer works. The motherboard itself was untouched and is working fine

My query:
Is it possible to purchase another mini PCIe card & cable/antenna separately? It would be much preferred If I could get the same one. 

Please advise when possible. I was really disappointed to have it damaged before its first use, and using Ethernet cables is not ideal for where the computer is (under a TV in the living room)
Monitor: 27" - Case: Silverstone ML07 - PSU: 500w SFX-L - M/B: ASRock Z77E-ITX - CPU: i5 3570K - Cooler: Kühler H2O 620 - GPU: Tri-X R9 290 4GB - RAM: 2x4GB 1866Mhz DDR3 - SSD: 120GB & 60GB - HDD: 2TB
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic