ASRock.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Technical Support > Intel Motherboards
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search Search  Events   Register Register  Login Login

ASRock B250M-HDV LGA1151 Boot screen options

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
Makizo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Makizo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: ASRock B250M-HDV LGA1151 Boot screen options
    Posted: 09 Feb 2018 at 10:45am
Thank you for response! Yes one system just stay at ASRock Logo no moving to OS.. but was able pinpoint problem over phone finally. Nothings wrong with MB and settings. Unit was shipped by airplane, and somehow, have no any idea how it happened, SATA data cable get disconnected from SSD. Cable was click/secured to SSD.. but was on loose when customer opened case on my request. He firmly connected it back and system booted into Windows 10 in matter of seconds.. So problem solved. Thank you again.
ASRock_TSD View Drop Down
ASRock_Official
ASRock_Official

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ASRock_TSD Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Feb 2018 at 10:25am

Dear Makizo,

Thank you for choosing ASRock and contacting us.

Regarding your case, do you mean one system will hang at ASRock Logo?

Or one system will stay at ASRock Logo longer until get into OS?

Do you have the same BIOS setting in these two systems?

We suggest loading the BIOS default in second system to try.

Press F2 to get into BIOS, press F9 to load BIOS default, press F10 to save the system configuration.

Thank you!

Yours truly,

ASRock TSD

Makizo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Makizo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Feb 2018 at 2:23am
Build 2 system with ASRock B250M-HDV LGA1151. Both on Windows 10 Pro. Shipped to another city. Cant access them now, and there a little problem from customer. He call me today, and told one unit boot directly to OS without any delays, second one stop at option screen with ASrock logo and keys at lover right corner.
Press F2 or delete to run UEFI Setup
Press F6 For instant Flash
Press F11 for Boot menu
Press Tab to switch screen
Honestly i believe both units was boot directly to OS, after installing Windows... But that what he ask me if i can disable option screen on second one and unit boot straight to OS on power up. Need advise how to skip option screen. I not really familiar with ASrock MBs... It may simple settings in BIOS, etc..Plz. Thank you in advance.

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic