ASRock.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Technical Support > AMD Motherboards
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search Search  Events   Register Register  Login Login

AB350 Pro4 Beta Bios - 4.63 Issues

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Teray0n Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: AB350 Pro4 Beta Bios - 4.63 Issues
    Posted: 19 Feb 2018 at 8:53am
[URL=][/URL]Hello Guys,

?Just wanted to put out there. There is an issue i had with AB350 Pro4 Beta bios version 4.63. I installed it 2 days ago everything seemed to go well until i tried to login in my game world of tanks. I kept getting disconnected from the server immediately or it would log me in and then 2 mins later disconnect me. Now i went to 4 different computers i have and they would all let me login to the same account without issue. So i checked out my system for possible infection, corruption of game, deleted and reinstalled game and nothing still same issue. I run usb wifi so i thought maybe it was that so i hooked up direct to my router.? And still same issue. So i reinstalled windows several times and the game more times. Still same issue. So i decided maybe it was the bios cause it was the only thing i changed. So i went back to 4.60 and guess what it now works with out issue. Can't explain why it would happen or what was causing the issue but as soon as i went back did a factory reset and setup the setting again in the bios after the downgraded flash process i logged into my game and played my first game in 2 days on this machine. So heads up there is issues with 4.63? would like to hear from anyone else using this bios.?

P.S. - i installed the bios twice thinking it was a bad flash too.

Edited by Teray0n - 19 Feb 2018 at 7:51pm
effect45 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote effect45 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Feb 2018 at 5:47pm
 Didn't try WoT, but all Aida64 tests seems to be quite bad after flashing 4.63. Now i have only 38 GB\s in memory read\write\copy tests. But at 4.50 and other old versions i had 43-45 GB\s. Also have a great difference in cpu tests -25%. 

upd After using A-tuning (used cpu freq 3.7 and mem freq 2.9 in bios) and set cpu freq at 3.8 all tests seems to run normal with GOOD valuesStar magic...

Edited by effect45 - 19 Feb 2018 at 7:05pm
ab350mPro4+r1600+16gbHyperx2933+gtx1060(6)
jcrg View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jcrg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Apr 2018 at 4:34am
I've been battling with the exact same problem as OP for the last three weeks on a Fatal1ty X370 Gaming-ITX/ac.

"World of Tanks" seems to be the only game having a problem with bios version 4.50 on that motherboard. It keeps disconnecting after a few minutes, seconds or plainly refuses to connect to the game's servers, using either the integrated ethernet or WiFi adapter.
"World of Warplanes" from the same company (Wargaming.net) had no trouble.

Tried changing loads of network and connection settings on my PC, reinstalled Windows 10 from scratch, to no avail. Hopefully I've a second setup (same MB) on which the game was still working fine.

Only difference between the two computers: the second one is still on revision 4.40.
After downgrading my main system back to version 4.40 everything is running fine again.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic