ASRock.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Media&User's Review > Intel Motherboards
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search Search  Events   Register Register  Login Login

ASRock Thunderbolt 3 AIC are OOS across USA???

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
wardog View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wardog Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: ASRock Thunderbolt 3 AIC are OOS across USA???
    Posted: 26 Feb 2018 at 3:44am
Originally posted by tekeldnb tekeldnb wrote:

Originally posted by wardog wardog wrote:

Don't know how you feel of eBay, but

https://www.ebay.com/itm/152917866380

Currently $76.00(+$9.00 Shipping) from Massachusetts

Thanks, saw that one, I'm one of the bidders actually but the main bidder is way on top of it, almost definitely won't win the bidding war, and honestly don't feel like I should have to get this kind of item in auction, did they just not manufacture enough or what? 

Seriously, being completely OOS in all of North America seems egregious. Especially considering there are countless UK and Japanese retailers that say (20 left in stock) or thereabouts. Something super funky going on with the distribution here.

Kinda harsh there aren't you. Thunderbolt isn't "exactly" a PC thing. Just how many would you be willing to produce and pay for out of pocket?

Call them on Monday.
tekeldnb View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tekeldnb Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Feb 2018 at 2:07am
Originally posted by wardog wardog wrote:

Thanks, saw that one, I'm one of the bidders actually but the main bidder is way on top of it, almost definitely won't win the bidding war, and honestly don't feel like I should have to get this kind of item in auction, did they just not manufacture enough or what? 

Seriously, being completely OOS in all of North America seems egregious. Especially considering there are countless UK and Japanese retailers that say (20 left in stock) or thereabouts. Something super funky going on with the distribution here.

Edited by tekeldnb - 26 Feb 2018 at 2:15am
wardog View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wardog Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Feb 2018 at 11:39am

wardog View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wardog Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Feb 2018 at 11:31am
Call ASRock on Monday and inquire of them during normal business hours in California at:
1-909-590-8308
tekeldnb View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tekeldnb Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Feb 2018 at 4:44am
I am desperate and hoping you guys can help. I've just spent weeks planning and building a studio rig, which will work fine as long as I have Thunderbolt, but when I finally went to buy the Thunderbolt 3 AIC card, I found out something really weird and horrifying: they are out of stock, litereally EVERYWHERE in the United States...people are even charging ~250 bucks for used ones apparently. 

Am I missing something here? There has to be a retailer that has these in stock, I'd really rather not wait a month for shipping from Japan or the UK.

Anyone?
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic