ASRock.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Technical Support > AMD Motherboards
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search Search  Events   Register Register  Login Login

Asrock B350M Pro4 ( freezing PC )

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Vanguards Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Asrock B350M Pro4 ( freezing PC )
    Posted: 14 Mar 2018 at 11:38pm
Hello ,

I need an advice please. About two weeks ago I have bought Ryzen 2200g , Asrock B350M Pro4 , and RAM G.Skill Trident Z RGB 16GB DDR4 16GTZR and also I have my old Zotac GTX 960 2GB   . I have updated my mother board till version 4.5 . Till about a week everything was fine , there was just 1 error when I was playing a game , it frost and then closed itself , I didn't payed atention to it .  After about two days I have tried other game to play  , in process of gameplaying , my PC has frost and the reboot itself . I thought  it was my nvidia drivers guilty , so I have installed and it didn't help at all , instead my whole PC was again freezing for about  10-20 after reboot . I tried to find solution probably there was a windows system failer or smth like that , but no . After on last reboot my PC even didn't wan't to switch on BIOS . I tried to change with other ram , my PSU  , it didn't help . But I found that it didn't want to switch on because It was plugged my GPU GTX 960 in PCI express slot 1 , but only for my GTX 960 , other GPU were ok working and by the way for PCI express slot 2 my GTX 960 was working . So thought probably it was my GTX 960 fault , but no . After that I have updated BIOS till version 4.7 , and a miracle my PCI express slot 1 has started to work for GTX 960 . But no again my PC was starting to freez for about 10-20 minutes . After that I have plugged out my GTX 960 and switched my cable to ryzen 2200g . After that an hour it was working ok , but has appeared another problem , I was just using youtube in Googlechrome , so my Windows panel has frost , and Internet connection has disappeared and after that I couldn't star any application or anything , so had to reboot my PC manualy . And it has started to do that after 15-30 minutes , so I have to reboot my PC always manualy . Also forget to write , before that I have reinstalled Windows 10 , cause thought it was window fault , but it was the same thing . And after several reboots my audio drivers have stopped to work . Is motherboards or my GPU ryzen 2200G fault ? Or there is no hope , should I better sent it back by warranty?

I would be very thankful , if anyone could help with a solution . 
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic