ASRock.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Technical Support > AMD Motherboards
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search Search  Events   Register Register  Login Login

AB350 Gaming-iTX/ac - freezing (oh no...)

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 345
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thenightstalker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Mar 2018 at 6:48am
This whole thing is complete garbage, I'm sorry ...

I'm not even talking about the SOC Voltage and trouble on OCing above 3200 (RAM) or OCing APU at all....

The fact that they can't get this damn system to cold boot with absolutely f***ing stable RAM settings is just .... Angry

As I said yesterday I set all my RAM settings in CBS now but still I can't get it to boot. I turned of tha RAM training as well but it also still resets my RAM settings as well as my GFX settings in the CBS. If it would set the RAM at leas to something "usable" but it clocks it down to 2133 .. MAN, THOSE MODULES ARE 4000 and retail at about 250 bucks, are you kidding me ASRock!?

Sorry guys but I'm pissed off, I had plenty of systems in the past but that's so bad, get that fixed asap!
Thenightstalker View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thenightstalker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Mar 2018 at 6:57am
Little update ...

Running the system now on CBS OC settings since 2 days with AUTO settings for RAM timings.
This way I had no more cold boot issues but the timings are terrible ... at least I can boot whenever I want and reboot with Ryzen Master to my prefered timings ... sucks but works for now.

Also got my NVMe Samsung 960 now, hopefully this will add a bit more speed as well.

Here's a quick bench result for my system
http://www.userbenchmark.com/UserRun/7982487

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 345
  Share Topic