ASRock.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Technical Support > Intel Motherboards
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search Search  Events   Register Register  Login Login

Intel wireless-ac 9260 BSOD on x299 extreme4

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
ahunter View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ahunter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Intel wireless-ac 9260 BSOD on x299 extreme4
    Posted: 06 Jun 2018 at 4:12am
Intel wireless-ac 9260 is causing constant crashing until i reinstall windows, at which point the system crashes whether i let windows automatically detect and install drivers or whether i do it manually first. the error code is always the same, BUGCODE_NDIS_DRIVER. I have tried updating the bios on my x299 extreme4 motherboard, with core-x 7960x processor. i have tried all supported drivers from intel, and a few versions of windows 10 x64 (both april 2018 update, and pre update versions). I'm wondering whether there is some issue on the m.2 wifi module side and how that communicates with the operating system, or whether it is due to windows and intel drivers only. half of the card can work. if i turn off automatic device driver detection/installation, and only install intel bluetooth drivers, this part of the 9260 works. but as soon as i install the wifi drivers, BSOD (and repeat until i remove the 9260 from the motherboard or reinstall windows. error dump file for one of the attempts at installing the latest intel wireless drivers manually is here https://www.dropbox.com/s/4gkyt9k646g5guk/MEMORY.DMP?dl=0
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic