ASRock.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Technical Support > AMD Motherboards
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search Search  Events   Register Register  Login Login

Problems with audio output.

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Aerius Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Problems with audio output.
    Posted: 12 Jun 2018 at 3:31pm
Hello, I have installed the windows 10 x64 and the driver for my CPU Ryzen 3 2200g. 
The problem is that after installing all the drivers my AB350M-HDV does not recognize the connected speakers or headphones. 
WHY????. 
I hope someone can help me.

ASRock_TSD View Drop Down
ASRock_Official
ASRock_Official

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ASRock_TSD Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jun 2018 at 3:39pm
Dear Aerius,

Greetings, this is ASRock TSD.

According to your question, we provide some suggestions for verifying:

1. Please enter the BIOS setup and load BIOS default setting via [F9] Key to verify.

2. Please un-install the audio driver from Control Panel>Program and then re-install Realtek audio driver to verify.

3. Please try to play other media sources or use other sound devices to verify.

4. If possible, please re-install OS or install other system disks with clean OS to verify.

Thanks!

All the best,
ASRock TSD

SYS64738 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SYS64738 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Jun 2018 at 5:11pm
Originally posted by ASRock_TSD ASRock_TSD wrote:

Dear Aerius,

Greetings, this is ASRock TSD.

According to your question, we provide some suggestions for verifying:

1. Please enter the BIOS setup and load BIOS default setting via [F9] Key to verify.

2. Please un-install the audio driver from Control Panel>Program and then re-install Realtek audio driver to verify.

3. Please try to play other media sources or use other sound devices to verify.

4. If possible, please re-install OS or install other system disks with clean OS to verify.

Thanks!

All the best,
ASRock TSD

Dear ASRock TSD,

on a simiilar note is there a fix for Sound Blaster Cinema 3 not working with the ASRock AB350 Gaming ITX/ac? I have tried every bios since 4.40 and followed every cleanup and reinstallation procedure for the realtek drivers and soundblaster cinema since february and still the Creative Software claims there is no supported device. There were many other users since February having the same problem and it was not fixed unitl now. Thank you for your efforts.
chainsaw View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chainsaw Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Jun 2018 at 12:36am
make sure your realtek onboard is set as the default and current sound device before launching sound blaster cinema 3. 

what i found is if your video card has HDMI sound and it is the current sound device then Cinema 3 gives me the very same error.
ASRock Fatal1ty X370 Gaming K4 P3.40
AMD RYZEN 7 1700 @ 4Ghz 1.39v
Noctua NH-D15 "blocks top 1x pci-e"
16GB GSkill Ripjaw V F4-3200C16D-16GVRB @ 2933 14-15-15-15 T1 1.365v
GTX 1080 x2 Sli
SYS64738 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SYS64738 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Jun 2018 at 6:06am
Originally posted by chainsaw chainsaw wrote:

make sure your realtek onboard is set as the default and current sound device before launching sound blaster cinema 3. 

what i found is if your video card has HDMI sound and it is the current sound device then Cinema 3 gives me the very same error.

This works. Thanks a lot. Indeed the Soundblaster Cinema Software is not able to switch to another device from HDMI audio although the prompt suggests it. If you switch to the analog or s/pdif outputs/devices using the windows device selection the software launches just fine.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic