ASRock.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Technical Support > AMD Motherboards
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search Search  Events   Register Register  Login Login

Taichi x370 code 11

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
datonyb View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote datonyb Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Jun 2018 at 10:03pm
last time i looked

the taichi dosnt have a bios to support the apu, as its not intended to use an apu with the taichi

the apu you are using isnt even a ryzen based part, so the chance of it booting a cpu/apu that has never needed to include code for is slim
[url=https://valid.x86.fr/jpg250][/url]

3800X, powercolor reddevil vega64, gskill tridentz3866, taichix370, evga750watt gold
Eideren View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Eideren Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Jun 2018 at 8:33pm
Hello,

I have an x370 taichi with a a6-9500 APU and two sticks of g.skill f4 2400c15d-16gfx, the actual cpu i'm trying to use on this mobo is a ryzen 2700x, I was trying to boot on the apu to update the bios to support that second gen ryzen and then swap to it but I can't even get a signal to the screen.

So the FAQ says that errors between 01 and 54 are memory related, so I tried using a single stick, tried each ram slots and tried with the other stick of ram but it didn't help.

The motherboard, RAM and CPU are new, PSU, GPU and screen aren't but they work correctly ; I'm using them on a am3 motherboard right now.

My screen connected through DP or DVI to the graphics card on the highest PCIE slot doesn't receive signal, fans on the CPU, case and GPU are working correctly, USB device don't seem to get any power.

Before getting stuck on 11, the display shows a specific sequence a couple of times ( 8-10 times or so ) E0 - 2b - F3 (then a whole bunch of other codes going too fast and restarts at E0) I think.

Thank you for reading this far, I hope someone as a clue as to what I am supposed to do to resolve this issue.

Edited by Eideren - 15 Jun 2018 at 8:37pm
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic