ASRock.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Technical Support > Intel Motherboards
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search Search  Events   Register Register  Login Login

Z170 Fatal1ty K6 - F-Stream Mouse Polling Rate

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jzz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Z170 Fatal1ty K6 - F-Stream Mouse Polling Rate
    Posted: 26 Sep 2015 at 7:19pm
Hi,

I recently bought a Z170 K6 Fatal1ty motherboard and installed the F-Stream software so that I can change the polling/refresh rate of my mouse via the Fatal1ty Mouse Port.

The problem is, I can't find where the option to change the polling rate is within the F-Stream software.

There is no Tools menu.

Essentially, I have this:

INSTEAD OF THIS:

QUESTION: HOW DO I CHANGE THE POLLING RATE WHEN THERE IS NO TOOLS MENU?

I'd greatly appreciate any help :)

Thanks!

Edited by jzz - 26 Sep 2015 at 7:20pm
parsec View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote parsec Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Sep 2015 at 12:24am
I noticed on my Z170 board's ASRock utility (A-Tuning) that most of the tools are also no longer part of that program. I think I know why.

Try this, download and install the APP Shop program from your board's download page. Run it and on the main Apps screen look for a program for the Fatal1ty Mouse Port, I bet you'll find it there.

Download and install it and you should be fine. If you don't find an App like this, let us know, either way please. Thumbs Up
jzz View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jzz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Sep 2015 at 12:31am
Nice, that worked perfectly.

Thanks.
parsec View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote parsec Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Sep 2015 at 12:54am
Great, I knew an App for that purpose would be available for your board! Thumbs Up

ASRock changed to the individual App method, since it is easier to update each program and have them available individually, rather than updating F-Stream, etc, programs.

This also allows the user to use the Apps they like instead of having them all installed on their PC.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic