ASRock.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Technical Support > AMD Motherboards
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search Search  Events   Register Register  Login Login

ASROCK AB350 Pro4 Freeze Fix

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Leorick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Jul 2018 at 6:53pm
I purchased an AB350M-HDV a day ago and it is unstable out of the box. I've tried everything from BIOS updates. I have decided to have it replaced. This is really frustrating as I am going to miss my deadline. Using 2400G by the way.

I think M stands for miserable Confused
Leorick,
MPro4-FAULT View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MPro4-FAULT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Jul 2018 at 11:45pm
Originally posted by Leorick Leorick wrote:

I purchased an AB350M-HDV a day ago and it is unstable out of the box. I've tried everything from BIOS updates. I have decided to have it replaced. This is really frustrating as I am going to miss my deadline. Using 2400G by the way.

I think M stands for miserable Confused

Replaced... with a second unit of the same product, replaced with another model but keeping mATX format of the same brand, replaced with another brand of MB... ???

Ryzen APU's are killing Asrock's MB something. B450's may be just shipping, wonder if they could handle properly. 

Leorick View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Leorick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Jul 2018 at 1:50pm
I had my ASRock AB350M-HDV with an Asus PRIME B350M-A and it is absolutely stable. This is an ASRock issue. The PRIME just works flawlessly out of the box, no bios update required. OS, drivers works, benches runs smoothly and no stuttering or throttling or whatever issues are experiencing on the videos on Youtube.
Leorick,
_Mael_ View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote _Mael_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Jul 2018 at 2:05am
Yes prime rocks and asrock sucks
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic