ASRock.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Technical Support > AMD Motherboards
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - X470 Master SLI/AC - Custom Fan Profile Not Workin
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search Search  Events   Register Register  Login Login

X470 Master SLI/AC - Custom Fan Profile Not Workin

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bosfordjd Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: X470 Master SLI/AC - Custom Fan Profile Not Workin
    Posted: 03 Jul 2018 at 11:27am
The custom fan profile does not seem to be working the cpu fan never ramps up.  It is set to monitor CPU temp and cool n quiet is turned off.  CPU fan never steps out of phase 1 speeds.  Is this a known issue that will be addressed or is there a work around I'm missing?
bosfordjd View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bosfordjd Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Jul 2018 at 11:37am
Actually none of the fan profiles seem to work, they never leave step 1 regardless of CPU temp. 
Starvinggeek View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Starvinggeek Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Aug 2018 at 11:59am
I am having the same problem but it's because the software and the bios are unable to detect the CPU temp. In the A-Tuning software it shows up as 0c/32f and in the bios it shows up as "N/A". I contacted support but after I made it clear that there product simply wasn't reading it they went silent
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic