ASRock.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > ASRock Bulletin > Event News
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search Search  Events   Register Register  Login Login

Win Big Prizes From AMD & ASRock! (END)

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
ASRock_Official
ASRock_Official

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote ASRock_News Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Win Big Prizes From AMD & ASRock! (END)
    Posted: 30 Sep 2015 at 11:38am

How To Win?
STEP1 Sign up to ASRock forum; don't forget to leave a valid E-Mail address so we can contact you if you win a prize. 

STEP2 Share at least 5 of your ASRock AMD motherboard photos with at least 300 texts on ASRock Forum "Media&User's Review" AMD section about why you choose ASRock and what special features you like about your ASRock AMD Motherboard. 

STEP3 Start promoting your thread to gain "Reply"

Tutorial: How to post picture on ASRock Forum 

Note:
1.This event is hosted for All ASRock AMD Fans.
2.Prizes are non-transferable and cannot be exchanged for cash.
3.The winner will be disqualified if the posts/photos are not owned by the winner him/herself.
4.ASRock has the right to cancel the qualification of the winner if he/she is not qualified.
5.Winners will be notified via his/her E-mail within 1 week after campaign period. 
6.ASRock has the right to cancel the qualification of the winner if 1) the winner doesn't reply; 2) the contact info is not complete or is incorrect; 3) cannot reach the winner due to invalid E-mail address.
7.Same User ID cannot post multiple threads during campaign period.
8.The final winner will be announced at 2015/11/06 11:00 A.M. (GMT+8) on ASRock Facebook and Forum. 
9.ASRock will be responsible for all shipping costs. Should tax liability arise, it will be the responsibility of the winner to notify its (their) own Government's relevant tax department. ASRock and any of its subsidiaries take no responsibility or liability for taxation.

Edited by ASRock_Official - 03 Nov 2015 at 3:41pm
bog_xdan View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bog_xdan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Oct 2015 at 4:36am
Nice, very nice!
I'm in, i will try to do a complete review of my motheboard although it's the same as in the first contest but then was just a mini review with more impresions than pictures and tests.

Edited by bog_xdan - 01 Oct 2015 at 4:37am
Live free or die hard
ASRock_News View Drop Down
ASRock_Official
ASRock_Official

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ASRock_News Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Oct 2015 at 12:19pm
Originally posted by bog_xdan bog_xdan wrote:

Nice, very nice!
I'm in, i will try to do a complete review of my motheboard although it's the same as in the first contest but then was just a mini review with more impresions than pictures and tests.

Hope you can win big prizes from us and AMD this timeSmile 
excaliburn92 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote excaliburn92 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Oct 2015 at 7:57pm
I'd participate but ... I have an Intel board. Good luck to the others.
Xaltar View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Xaltar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Oct 2015 at 9:19pm
Don't worry, I am sure there will be another competition again with more open entries Wink The last competition was open to all ASRock board owners.
parsec View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote parsec Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Oct 2015 at 2:41pm
Originally posted by excaliburn92 excaliburn92 wrote:

I'd participate but ... I have an Intel board. Good luck to the others.

There was an Intel competition before this one a while ago, you simply missed it! Ouch
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic