ASRock.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Technical Support > AMD Motherboards
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Asrock a320m dgs eveything stuttering fps drops
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search Search  Events   Register Register  Login Login

Asrock a320m dgs eveything stuttering fps drops

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Alper4458 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Asrock a320m dgs eveything stuttering fps drops
    Posted: 19 Jul 2018 at 12:46am
Hello i just bought my computer specs:

Processor      :  Ryzen 5 2400g 
Motherboard :   Asrock a320m-dgs
Ram             :   Team 2x4gb 2666mhz
Hdd              :   Seagate 1tb 7200mhz
Psu              :    400w +80
Os                :   Windows 10 home single language

My problem is when i playing games for example cs go i get 150 fps but it drops 15-20 fps it is really unplayable i can't aim :(

I updated my drivers and bios. But when i update my bios i am now unable to play War Thunder. Because when i open game computer freezes and it did not recover until i press restart button. 

There is solution for this stuttering but i can't do this with my asrock motherboard: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RietZFmaEJU&index=8&list=LLKAquq5qNwky7UxdxWIc-xA&t=0s

I dont know what to i can't afford new motherboard now i am really disappointed. Please help me for solution. 

Edited by Alper4458 - 19 Jul 2018 at 3:11am
_Mael_ View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote _Mael_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Jul 2018 at 1:48am
Bios use? And driver video? For 2400g use adrenaline driver 18.5.1 and latest bios such agesa 1002a or the last bios 1002 patch A
Alper4458 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Alper4458 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Jul 2018 at 3:47am
Originally posted by _Mael_ _Mael_ wrote:

Bios use? And driver video? For 2400g use adrenaline driver 18.5.1 and latest bios such agesa 1002a or the last bios 1002 patch A

Thank you for your answer my bios is 4.80 and i am using adrenaline driver 18.5.1. Where can i download agesa 1002a My cpu-z shows agesa PinnaclePI-AM4 1.0.0.1a
robmcc83 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote robmcc83 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Jul 2018 at 4:50pm
Hi I have the a320m-hdv board and I have also had this problem.
I have had many problems but just don't seem to be listened to on here when I post.
I get graphical issues which have been confirmed on the amd forum have been fixed in the later agesa update 1.0.0.2 and even more so in 1.0.0.3
Now the problem we have is we are waiting on asrock to release these as a bios update and I ain't expecting much I've been checking for the last few months.
There is a beta with latest agesa but that just made my system unstable.
So what I have done is put my system away in a cupboard until the updates released as I can't use my system for what I purchased it for.
Annoying I spent over £400 3 months back and can't use it all because I'm waiting for a update.
I'm seriously considering ditching the board and buying a different brand that's already applied the bios update but that will just bigger up my Windows licence I activated on this setup.
_Mael_ View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote _Mael_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Jul 2018 at 1:24am
I was looking at the model of your motherboar, unfortunately Asrock up to the present has not released agesa 1002a or the last bios 1002 Patch A for your board, but until that happens I recommend that you install the bios 1003b Beta, it is more stable than the one are you using, are you supposed to release those bios for your board soon, I used it before they released the latest Bios my badge is an ab350 gaming k4, I hope it helps you
_Mael_ View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote _Mael_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Jul 2018 at 1:36am
471b beta bios

Edited by _Mael_ - 20 Jul 2018 at 1:38am
robmcc83 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote robmcc83 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Jul 2018 at 6:42am
That is the beta bios version I tried.
My computer kept getting random freezes with that bios.
So last time I played around with it I had to put 4.80 back on it to stop the random freezes.
Only problem with that is all my graphics problems are back with this bios version.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic