ASRock.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Technical Support > Intel Motherboards
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search Search  Events   Register Register  Login Login

Bent Pins?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Worried Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Bent Pins?
    Posted: 27 Jul 2018 at 10:10am
So I purchased a ASRock B360 Pro 4 motherboard about two months ago and let it sit while I worked on buying other products over time (Graphics, CPU etc). Finally I have everything I need and I got around to building the PC today. I took the motherboard out of the box and installed it with the plastic cover over the socket. I removed the cover getting ready to install my CPU (Intel i5 8400) and noticed one of the pins looked different to the others. I'm hoping that I can still use this board as I would rather not buy a new one. Any responses are appreciated. Thanks!

PS. Uploading pictures here is a pain heres a pasteboard link

Dmytro_o_o View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dmytro_o_o Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Aug 2018 at 4:23am
 Yep, It`s bent. But no worry, it can be fixed just with needle and pair of straight hands.
MB:ASRock Z370 Pro4
CPU:i5 8600K RAM:16GB GPU:GTX 1070Ti
amalyshev View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote amalyshev Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Aug 2018 at 9:57am
This is the most common complain on Amazon about ASRock boards. There are surprisingly many such boards.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic