ASRock.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Media&User's Review > AMD Motherboards
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search Search  Events   Register Register  Login Login

The 990FX Fatal1ty/killer

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
bigdogmean1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote bigdogmean1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Oct 2015 at 9:39am
nice rig dude. will it support the latest 8 core cpu ? I am also a gamer and have had problems with intel stuff myself. I do run with amd now and am very happy with there products, let me know what you think...
Mr "T"
Rabiddog View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Rabiddog Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Oct 2015 at 3:37am
As a gamer on the PC since UN99 too now with graphic intense games, a great board and cpu is a must.
I started by looking at pricing at that time,and was not happy with intel pricing.AMD here I came,never left.

I now have the Fatal1ty/killer vr.1.Why did I choose this board over all others?
Because I was unsatisfied with the options of the other brands at the same price line and higher.
This board has every option a gamer could need or want.Great O/C options across the board,from volts,to ram timings in bios,or for the novice the Auto O/C.
Bios layout is ground breaking,who would have thought of being able to use the ease of a mouse in the bios.The DVD that comes with the board has great possibilities for all.From  F stream tuning in windows,too Xsplit a gamers streaming must[3 month premi code] TY.

From the layout of this board,with 3 way crossfire and quad sli support,5 sata3 6.0,7.1HD purity sound.
And how about that Killer network program,thats something nice.Ever want to control all your internet activity,with a click of a mouse,got lag? not no more,balance out programs and games that hog up bandwidth.Or fine tune that mouse even more with Fatal1ty mouse port.

I love my board,and have built a few rigs for new gamers with this board,paired with PhenomII x4s too the FX series..
My rig is paired up with  a AMDFX 6100x6 @4.3 on the O/C.
The 990FX FATAL1TY/KILLER
8 gigs Gskill Also on the O/C
A XFX 7950  3 gig on the O/C on a 24 and 32"
2 Crucial M4s in Raid0[windows,games]12 second boot times
160 storage
Raidmax 730ss power supply
Diablotex case
Steelseries Merc Keyboard
Mx 518 mouse[9 years old]
Plantronics headset.
Microsoft HD3000 cam.

Were I am right now!!!!And down there What I do.

Edited by Rabiddog - 10 Oct 2015 at 11:27am
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic