ASRock.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Technical Support > AMD Motherboards
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search Search  Events   Register Register  Login Login

How do i set up dual monitor with igpu / gpu?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TotalJustice Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: How do i set up dual monitor with igpu / gpu?
    Posted: 31 Jul 2018 at 12:03pm
I have a ASRock b350m pro 4 updated to 4.90, Ryzen 2200g paired with a gtx 780.
I've checked the bios and i cannot find anything mentioning dual monitor setup. I've forced 2gb to the igpu and now ryzen master and gpu-z detects it and its running at stock speed however i cannot access radeon settings (says currently unavailable) and display settings doesn't show the option to use dual monitor. I have hdmi in both the motherboard and gtx 780.

I'm extreamly new to this as you can probably tell so any help will be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

Edited by TotalJustice - 31 Jul 2018 at 12:04pm
gizmic View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gizmic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Jul 2018 at 12:53pm
not sure if that works but does your windows/gpu-z detect both igpu and nvidia 780 

as for the display settings i think it has to be set-up in windows settings instead of radeon / nvidia settings as i dont think they can see each others display settings. 

if all fails just plug all display in the 780 
TotalJustice View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TotalJustice Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Jul 2018 at 1:04pm
Thanks for the reply.

Yes gpu-z can see both the gpu and igpu.

I checked device manager and it has error 43 for igpu driver? I removed and reinstalled the driver and it still has the error. I have no idea why it's not working properly as the igpu works fine when using it as the main graphics input.

I'm so confused about all this...
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic