ASRock.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > OverClocking(OC) Zone > OC Technical Discussion
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search Search  Events   Register Register  Login Login

Keyboard does not work

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Michael_User Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Keyboard does not work
    Posted: 26 Aug 2018 at 5:29pm
Hello,

my model is H55M-LE. Operating system is Windows 10 Home. Sometimes the keyboard does not work when Windows loading. Why? See also my BIOS screenshots here (though theme in Russian).
But there is also another problem. Until the last update of Windows 10 I have used successfully installed software HD VDeck for simultaneous audio playback through the headphones (front panel) and through the speakers (back panel). But after restoring from sleep mode, the headphones was not working. I'm still don't know why.  Perhaps this is due to the fact, that H55M-LE does not support the Windows 10 (when I used Windows 7 OS everything worked fine). Although as normal (before the sleep mode), the headphones and speakers worked OK at the same time, as they are set in the HD VDeck. After installing the latest updates for Win10, the HD VDeck software became inactive (almost useless in my case). So what do I need to do to continue playing the sound both through the speakers and through the headphones (before and after sleep mode)?

Regards, Michael.

Edited by Michael_User - 02 Sep 2018 at 12:00am
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic